St. Bernard Parish Government’s Coastal Division is partnering with the National Wildlife Federation and other agencies to host Cook-off for the Coast. This family-friendly tailgate party will be held on Saturday, November 18, 2017, at Docville Farm located at 5124 E. St. Bernard Highway in Violet. Doors open at 11:00 a.m., Game starts at noon. This event brings together family fun, delicious food, and coastal restoration. Tickets are $8.00 for ages 13 and up. Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Participants will enjoy free tastings from amateur cook teams battling it out in a wild boar cooking competition
- Watch the LSU vs Tennessee game on giant screens
- Enjoy cooking demonstrations and samples by local celebrity chefs
- Listen to live music
- Enjoy kid’s activities
- Receive information on coastal restoration, invasive species, and stormwater management
- Sample a cash bar provided by Whiskey Bayou.
To purchase a ticket visit https://coastcookoff.splashthat.com/. St. Bernard Parish Coastal Division would like to thank the following sponsors: The Meraux Foundation, Foundation for Louisiana, Propeller, Vanishing Paradise, Culinaria, Sea Grant, Louisiana, Restore the Mississippi River Delta and Water Works.