The St. Bernard Parish Government is accepting applications to fill vacancies on the following boards and/or commissions:
- Home Mortgage Authority
- Board of Zoning Adjustments (paid position)
- Planning Commission (District E)
- Tourist Commission
Requirements for this Commission appointment are as follows:
- A resident of St. Bernard Parish
- A registered voter of St. Bernard Parish
- Planning Commission applicants must be a resident of District E.
Applications are available between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday in the St. Bernard Parish Government Human Resources.
The Department of Human Resources is located on the first floor of the St. Bernard Parish Government Building, 8201 West Judge Perez Ave. Chalmette, LA 70043.
The application period is open from Monday, November 6, 2017, through Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
Please feel free to e-mail William McCartney with any questions at email@example.com.