The Office of State Parks announces updates to regulations and necessary fee adjustments, effective March 1. In addition to fee changes, guests now will be charged applicable state and local sales taxes. Existing reservations for overnight accommodations will be honored at the price structure in place when the reservations were originally made.
Overnight fees will change as follows:
• Cabins: $85-$150/night, Sunday – Thursday nights; $95-$175/night, Friday-Saturday nights
• Lodges: $155-$175/night, Sunday – Thursday nights; $210-$225/night, Friday-Saturday nights
• Camping: $20-$30/night, Sunday – Thursday nights; $28-$33/night, Friday-Saturday nights
Policy changes include:
• Reservations can be made up to 13 months in advance of arrival date.
• Active duty military personnel and one immediate family member shall receive a 50 percent discount for day use entry to a state park, historic site or world heritage site by presenting a current, valid military photo ID.
A list of all fee and policy changes can be found at LaStateParks.com.
Revenue from fees go toward the operations and maintenance of Louisiana State Parks sites. For more information regarding Louisiana State Parks, visit LaStateParks.com or follow Louisiana State Parks on Facebook and Twitter.