Registration taken in person only on July 7th
St. Bernard Parish Government Office of Housing and Redevelopment will host a CSBG Community Outreach on Friday, July 7, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Frederick Sigur Civic Center, located at 8245 W. Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette. The Outreach is for low income St. Bernard Parish residents.
Applications will be accepted for School Uniforms. CSBG Uniform Assistance is limited to students attending St. Bernard Parish Public Schools. Please note all applications are subject to income restrictions, program eligibility and funding.
*PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON FRIDAY, JULY 7TH ONLY AT THE FREDERICK G. SIGUR CIVIC CENTER.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION, AND MUST PROVIDE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
- Driver’s License or State ID for all household members over the age of 18
If your license or ID indicates a non-parish address, please bring alternate proof of residency (utility bill, etc.)
- Social Security cards for all members of the household
- Birth Certificate for each child (or proof of custody*)
- Verifiable Proof of income for all household members over the age of 18
- Current Award Letter for food stamps (if applicable) – Food Stamp Award Letters shall list all household members
- Valid proof of School Enrollment (uniform/tuition assistance)
*Anyone in the household over the age of 18 who is unemployed will be required to fill out and sign a “Zero Income” form with a referral to the St. Bernard Workforce Commission in order to be processed. Please call 504-278-4471 for details.
State-established 2017 Income Guidelines are listed below:
|Family Size||Annual Income
125% of Poverty
$5,200 for each additional family member over 8