After some very intense negotiations, we are finally able to announce the schedule for this summer’s Drama Llama program! (I didn’t even know llamas could negotiate!)
The Drama Llama show will be Elf Jr. It’s Christmas in July!
In case you missed it, The Company has a Summer children’s program called The Drama Llamas! Our production this year will be Elf Jr. We’ve finally gotten everything scheduled and ready to rock. Once again, participation in the Drama Llama program is completely free. We’ll be staffed by volunteers from The Company: A St. Bernard Community Theatre, and backed by some very generous community partners. This is a pretty intensive rehearsal pace, so we’ll keep everyone very busy. Most of all, your Drama Llama will have lots of fun, while learning what it takes to put together a musical theatre production. So even if you don’t have a child, come see the production in early June. Support your local non-profit community theater company. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 504-507-0015.
Hope to see you there!
- Monday, May 14, 6:00 PM: Registration at St. Bernard Baptist Church (2615 Jacob Dr)
- May 29, 30 & 31, 5:30 PM: Auditions for the show! Also at St. Bernard Baptist Church (2615 Jacob Dr)
- June 4, 4:30 – 6:30 PM: Rehearsals begin at St. Bernard Baptist Church (2615 Jacob Dr). The rehearsal schedule will be every Monday through Thursday through the dates of the show.
- July 2, 3, and 5: Tech Week! This will be at the venue, Nunez Community College. Tech Rehearsals also begin at 4:30.
- July 6 & 7: Show Dates!!!! The show will be at Nunez Community College Auditorium.