St. Bernard Parish Government is accepting applications for vacancies on the following boards and/or commissions:
- Coastal Zone Advisory Commission
- SBP Home Mortgage Authority
- Parks and Parkways Committee
- Planning Commission “District A”
The Requirements for these appointments are as follows:
- A resident of St. Bernard Parish
- A registered voter of St. Bernard Parish
- A resident of Council District A for Planning Commission
Applications are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., in the St. Bernard Parish Government Human Resources Department.
The St. Bernard Parish Government Complex building is located at 8201 West Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette, LA.
The application period is open from Wednesday, April 19, 2017 through Friday, April 28, 2017.
Please feel free to e-mail William McCartney with any questions at email@example.com.